HOW DOES IT WORK?
– The service is activated from 10 p.m to 1 a.m.
– It waits for you every 20 minutes at its terminus of Loreto M1M2 (viale Doria) and Lambrate FS M2. To reach the desired destination within the neighborhood, just communicate it directly to the driver.
– You can call the Neighborhood Radiobus just before you need it, by calling 024803480. You can also reserve it at the same number, starting at 1pm on the day you want to use the service, communicating the time, the point of departure and arrival within the neighborhood.
– You can also make reservations through the ATM APP.
– What time you were at a stop and you saw it coming, you wave with your hand, the Quartiere Radiobus will stop and take you to your destination in the neighborhood.
– You just need the usual ticket or pass that you use on all ATM vehicles, the ticket can also be purchased on board without a surcharge.
Beyond the Q55 that runs through our areas there are also other lines:
Q76 Bisceglie M1 and Quinto Romano until 2am
Q75 Lambrate FS M2 and Cascina Gobba M2
Q34 Fatima and Brenta M3 district
Q41 Bovisasca and Bruzzano FN
Q52 Bicocca-Niguarda district
Q44 Gorla-Ponte Nuovo district extends to Cascina Gobba M2
Q86 Adriano-Precotto district
Q68 Bonola-Gallaratese district
Q45 Forlanini-Ponte Lambro
Q78 Portello-San Siro
Q79 Red Church-Gratosoglio
Q88 Santa Giulia-Rogoredo
Qui sotto potete trovare il percorso che fa il Radiobus per arrivare nella nostra zona:
Book now your apartment at Residence Pian della Nave.
Explore our apartaments!